Wednesday, September 26, 2012

BALTIMORE RAVENS FIRST HALF -6

Won BOTH games last Sunday and I am HOT right now!!! Thursday night I am taking the Baltimore Ravens in the first half at -6. I expect the Flacco and the Ravens to come out firing on all cylinders. I expect Flacco to air it out to Torrey Smith, Boldin and their two young great looking tightends Pitta and Dickson. Oh yeah...did I mention the Ravens also have SUPERSTAR RB RAY RICE!!! However....I like the first half better than I like the whole game because I think Weeden and Richardson are going to surprise a lot of people. I'm thinking upset maybe or at least a cover. My sleeper in this game is Cleveland WR Josh Gordon...expect increased playing time for him and maybe a big game for him. Take the Baltimore Ravens first half and start the week off with an easy win and thank me 2marrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment