Wednesday, September 12, 2012

BEARS / PACKERS OVER 50

It's not the 4th of July but expect FIREWORKS Thursday night when these two old rivals meet. The Chicago Bears have added 3 offensively gifted weapons of players in Brandon Marshall, Michael Bush and Alshon Jeffery. Marshall has always had a awesome connection with Jay Cutler and they proved that last Sunday with 9 recpetions 119 yards and 1 TOUCHDOWN!!! New addition Michael Bush is unstoppable at the goal line and proved that last Sunday with 2 TOUCHDOWNS!!! Super rookie 2nd round pick WR Alshon Jeffery is as good as the Bears expected him to be. Last Sunday Jeffery played opposite of Marshall and reaped the benefits of it by hauling in 80 yards and a TOUCHDOWN!!! Oh did I mention the Bears still have ELITE RUNNING BACK Matt Forte? Forte is a BEAST and can run and catch out of the backfield. Jay Cutler looks terrific this year and I finally expect him to have the big season everyone has been waiting for. I havent even gotten to the Green Bay Packers yet lol. Do I really need to say much? Hello? Aaron Rodgers is the Quarterback of Quarterbacks!!! He has so many guys to throw to its crazy.....Jennings, Nelson, Jones, Driver, Finley, and new star Randall Cobb. Both teams dont have the defense they use to have but thats ok because thats why this game is going WAY OVER!!! I expect a score of about 35-28 either team. I am 3-0 in my NFL picks this year and afer Thursday its going to be 4-0. QUICKLY, FAST, take the OVER on this game and thank me Friday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment