Tuesday, August 21, 2012

DETROIT TIGERS -200 CINCINNATI REDS +145

Awesome win with Oakland A's Friday night. Sorry I havent posted anything since. Been very busy doing my Fantasy football drafts. Just finished doing my 6th fantasy football draft. Anyway, since I havent posted for a couple of days, I will give 2 picks tonight and one is a special UNDERDOG pick who should be a favorite!!!
First pick is the Detroit Tigers, I know the -200 is a little scary but let me ease you of your fears. MAD MAX SCHERZER is pitching tonight. The guy is a strikeout machine. MAD MAX has 12 wins already on the year and has 178 strikeouts in only 140innings. Thats more than a strikeout per inning!!!! Disregard his 4.41 ERA because sometimes he gets bored and loses focus, thats because the Tigers have MVP candidate Miguel Cabrera and SUPER SLUGGER Prince Fielder putting up runs right and left. MAD MAX has started 4 games against Toronto in his career and he is 2-0 with a 1.67 ERA. OH YEAH....I forgot to mention the Toronto Blue Jays don't have Jose Bautista in the lineup. And last but not least Toronto has Ricky Romero on the mound and his ERA is even worse at 5.53 and he hasnt won a game his last 10 starts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Need I really say more??? Do yourself a favor man up and take Detroit tonight.
Second pick is a UNDERDOG special - Cincinnati Reds at +145. Last night the Reds sat 3 of their stars and lost. (Stubbs, Frazier and Ludwick) With Cliff Lee pitching for Philly tonight they put their high octane right handed bats back into the lineup. Stubbs has picked it up a little after a slow start to the season...the kid can hit it out of the park and he can steal bases like a professional thief. Frazier is their SUPER rookie who can play anywhere on the field and is a hitting machine. Finally RYAN LUDWICK....who needs JOEY VOTTO???? LUDWICK in his last 10 games has NOT gone more than 2 games without a HOMERUN....has NOT gone more than 1 game without a RBI!!!! Like my old NBA JAM video game used to say...."HE IS ON FIRE" LUDWICK has 6 HR 11 RBI in his last 10 games. Oh by the way....did I mention the Phillies traded away Victorino and Pence, sure they still have Utley and Howard and Rollins but I'll take the Reds and +145...such great value!!!!! I'm so tired of talking but I have no choice to mention if the Reds get a lead its pretty much over because they have such a great bullpen...led by MR 100MPH FASTBALL - AROLDIS CHAPMAN. The Reds have a lead and its GOODNIGHT and thank me 2marrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment