Friday, August 31, 2012

SAN FRANSICO GIANTS -180

ANOTHER WIN LAST NIGHT!!! Thats 3 winners in a row and I'm going for number 4 tonight and starting the weekend on a good note...a winning note. Tonight I'm taking the same team that I took last night....The San Fransico Giants! I'm going to ride the hot hand, especially with Madison Bumgarner pitching for the Giants tonight. The 14 game winner bring a solid 2.93 ERA with 163 Ks to only 36 Walks. He's 3-1 in his career versus the Cubs and has a awesome 2.08 career ERA against them. With the dominant stats, Bumgarner also gets to go against the young Cubs lineup which doesn't really have much or any fire power at all. Like I said yesterday I expect to see the usual...Pagan getting things going at the top of the order and Sandoval, Posey and Pence doing what they do best....HIT!!! This is a fairly easy pick tonight and I wouldn't be surprised if it was a blowout early in the game. So kick back on this Friday night and enjoy an easy win with the Giants and start your weekend off smiling into Saturday and thank me 2marrow morning.

By the way...for those of you who have been reading my blog everyday and winning with me. If you really enjoy and my hard work and the effort I put into this blog, please tell your friends and other you know. Therefore I can get the hits and views and know my effort is not going to waste and that I should continue to do what I've been doing and that is win and help others. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment