Wednesday, August 22, 2012

OAKLAND A's -175

BOOM BOOM!!!! Two picks last night, two wins last night. I picked Detroit and they won behind a great performance by MAD MAX Scherzer like I said. Also won MY UNDERDOG SPECIAL Cincinnati Reds at +145!!! I am Mucho Fuego, Muy Caliente...well, basically I'm HOT!!!! Won my last 3 picks and its going to continue today.
Last week I took Oakland A's with Tommy Milone pitching at home and I WON. Today I'm taking Oakland A's with Tommy Milone pitching at home again and I'm going to win AGAIN! Like I said last week Milone pitching like an All-Star at home. Matchups favor the lefty Milone because 3 of the Twins' starters are left handed bats. (Revere, Mauer and Morneau) Expect Milone to stifle the Twins this afternoon. Why else would a soft tossing lefty be favored -175 against a Twins team? lol....If you really need more reason, then just go to my past post on Oakland from last week and that should make you feel a little better. Oh and by the way if you play fantasy baseball and need a hot pickup....check out C/3B JOSH DONALDSON of the A's. In his last few games he is 12 for 29 and batting a robust .414 with 1HR and 6RBI. So sit back this afternoon and watch Oakland pick up the win and thank me 2marrow...because...thats "MONEYBALL"....get it? get it? The movie based on Oakland A's? Brad Pitt? Jonah Hill? Ah forget it.....!

No comments:

Post a Comment