Monday, August 13, 2012

TEX / NYY OVER 9

Can someone tell me why this over/under is not at 15? LoL ok maybe thats a little overboard. Two high powered offenses collide Tuesday night and I expect fireworks. I expect a score something like 11-8. Josh Hamilton, Nelson Cruz, Adrian Beltre, Ian Kinsler, Robbie Cano, Teixeira, Granderson....need I say more? It's like an All-Star game and I didn't even mention future hall of famers like Jeter and Ichiro. Did I also mention A-Rod's replacement, former SUPERSTAR STUD 3RD Baseman Eric Chavez is batting OVER .500!!!!! Chavez is SMOKING HOT at the plate right now and batting right in the heart of the potent Yankees offense. Take the over on this game and sit back and watch poor pitching and dynamic hitting. Hell I wouldnt be surprised if they did all the scoring in the first inning. Thank me Wednesday!!! By the way...did I mention Eric Chavez is hitting over .500???????????? If you play fantasy you better drop whoever you have at 3B and pick up Mr. OVER .500!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment