Friday, August 24, 2012

MINNESOTA TWINS +230

If you have been reading my picks for the last few days then you really need to thank me...RIGHT NOW!!! With the Chicago White sox winning last night. I have WON 6 GAMES IN A ROW!!! My last 6 picks have all been winners. Winner, winner someone owes me a chicken dinner.....but for now lets continue my HOT STREAK and go for number 7 in a row.
Today I have another UNDERDOG SPECIAL and its a BIG BIG UNDERDOG. My last UNDERDOG SPECIAL was on Tuesday and I won that one. (Cincinnati Reds +145)
This afternoon I am taking the Minnesota Twins at a whopping +230!!! The Texas Rangers have newly aquired Ryan Dempster on the mound. Since coming to Texas he has had good starts and not so good starts. I think today is going to be a not so good start. The right-handed Dempster is going to have to go against the lefty bats of Revere, Mauer and Morneau. Revere is an awesome player who makes contact with anything that comes into the strike zone. He rarely swings and misses and that goes to his advantage because he is as fast as a cat. Then you have Mauer and Morneau and both their credentials speak for themselves. I expect a high scoring game between these two clubs. However at +230 the value to pick the Twins is just to irresistible to pass up. Don't be scared and take the UNDERDOG Twins and thank me tomorrow morning. Did I mention you are getting +230....V...A...L...U...E!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment