Thursday, August 30, 2012

SAN FRANSICO GIANTS -185

BOOYAH another win yesterday with the OVER on the Dodgers/Rockies game. They crushed the OVER by 7 runs with a final score of 10-8!!! I am super hot right now.
Today I am taking the San Fransico Giants at -185 over the TERRIBLE Houston Astros. The Giants send pitcher Ryan Vogelsong to the mound and he has been rock solid for them all season long. Vogelsong already has 11 wins and sports a very good 2.90 ERA...his career ERA against the Astros is 2.72. Therefore I fully expect Vogelsong to shut the Astros non-exsistent offense down. Even without Melky the Giants still have a very nice lineup with Pagan, Sandoval, Posey and Pence. To be honest with you I can't even name 3 guys in the Astros starting lineup right now and I'm pretty sure you can't too. This is a no brainer and I am taking the Giants right NOW!!! So put in the TV dinner and pop open a nice chilled soda and sit back and watch a lopsided victory for the San Fransico Giants tonight and thank me 2marrow morning.



Extra - Fantasy Football - JOSH FREEMAN.
If you need a big time sleeper at QB this year and potentially a top 5 QB in fantasy this year then look no further than JOSH FREEMAN. I expect a HUGE GIGANTIC year for the 4th year QB of the Tampa Bay Bucs. FREEMAN's sophmore season was sensational, he threw for 3451 yards with 25 TDs to only 6 INTs. Last year however, he had a drop off. Actually had more yards with 3592 but 16 TDs to a whopping 22 INTs. He did have 4 rushing TDs though, his only 4 of his young career, which shows me he was adding something to his repertoire. This year the Tampa Bay Bucs have given FREEMAN some new weapons to play with. They added Vincent Jackson who is a BIG target and a dynamic WR for FREEMAN to throw to. They added a veteran TE in Dallas Clark....yes that Dallas Clark - Peyton Manning's old favorite target / security blanket. They added rookie RB Doug Martin who has been compared to Ray Rice and can catch passes out of the backfield. I love the supporting cast of WRs with Benn, Parker, Shipley and Mike Williams. JOSH FREEMAN has a tons of weapons to throw to this year and I expect him to get a lot more rushing opportunities in the end zone. So if you can't get the BIG THREE in fantasy with Brees, Brady and Rodgers then I suggest you wait in the later rounds and pick JOSH FREEMAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment